hey guys !!!!!!!
below are the few mp3 hindi songs websites . now u can easily download latest hindi film songs in mp3 format and can make a cd out of that.
www.okesite.com
www.smashits.com
www.bollyexpress.com
www.shaurya.co.nr
www.indiamp3.com
www.funmaza.com
so gys, if u are able to successfully download the songs, u know whom to say thanks and give remarks .
waitin
sheetal gupta
below are the few mp3 hindi songs websites . now u can easily download latest hindi film songs in mp3 format and can make a cd out of that.
www.okesite.com
www.smashits.com
www.bollyexpress.com
www.shaurya.co.nr
www.indiamp3.com
www.funmaza.com
so gys, if u are able to successfully download the songs, u know whom to say thanks and give remarks .
waitin
sheetal gupta
1 comment:
Madam I was so glad, I had been looking for few such website names to download hindi songs but I couldn't!!!!!
Now you have filled my life with colors~~~~~~~~
$$$$$$Now I can listen to songs according to the situation I am In $$$$
Yesterday I was looking at the moonn , immediately I opened your the website suggested by you and downloaded the song 'Chanda Re Chanda Re..... from Eklavya'
Thank You Very Much for such a precious gift
Jyoti Gupta
Your Sister Concern
Post a Comment